Al-Iman School encourages and welcomes applicants of all races, religions or national origin to apply for admission.
The applicant, however, is expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the School and admission is granted subject to fulfillment of certain conditions.
The admission process is stringent and goes well beyond the filling up of an application form. It is only after a standardized admission test, evaluation of prior academic records and a family interview that the school makes a decision on applicant’s enrollment, which is purely based on merit.
To apply online, click here.
To begin the application process, please follow the checklist given below:
- Complete the Admission Application and return it to the school office with the following:
- $50 Application Processing Fee.
- Copy of Passport or Permanent Resident Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Documentation of Prior Academic Records.
- Medical/Immunization Records.
- Completed School Food Form if you want to Enroll in the School Meal Program.
- Completed Parent – Student Contract.
- Completed Transportation Contract if the applicant will use school transportation.
- Admission Test.
- Family Interview.
- Payment of Tuition and Other Dues.
For further queries or in case of any difficulties, please call the school office at 718-297-6522. (Regular School Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.) We are here to serve you to the best of our abilities.